Database (almost) complete

Well it’s done, all the post ever made (well almost, the first version backup was lost forever) in the previous MAD Alien websites are in the archives, wile I added them into the Database I discovered something interesting, my English back then didn’t looked like English at all (probably it still doesn’t look like English today :D) so I was faced with an interesting decision, leave everything has it was (a crude English like dialect) or edit it into something everybody could understand (including me).

Since I had done it before I chose to edit, so the old post’s are not 100% like they were originally in any case it’s for the best, in most cases I just replaced the “bean” with “been” and “it” with “with”, I also added some notes in italic were I found necessary.